• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm back! -Randomracoon222

randomracoon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
After so long, I've finally decided to check the BD forums. But apparently, I forgot my password! I tried resetting my password by getting the email, I followed the link, and for some reason it said I wasn't allowed in that area. So, after trying to guess my Security Question because I forgot that one as well, I was totally stuck.

So I just decided to make this new account.
And S.J's grown up! We call him Spike now, because calling him S.J was starting to get weird. So now, he'll be known as Spike. I'm pretty sure he's male, because his beard is a bright orange color. Female beards are pale, right?

Anyway, here he is!
34853_133223276709521_100000655482982_206789_5577134_n.jpg

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well, welcome!.......again? ;D

randomracoon said:
I'm pretty sure he's male, because his beard is a bright orange color. Female beards are pale, right?

The color of the dragon does not affect the gender. You can check on the the base of his tail, just below the vent. If there are 2 bumps, it's a boy. One or no bumps - girl.

Latest posts