• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If possible please Im me

ferris2f

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have a few questions i have an incubator with 2 eggs in it and im trying to see if its right if you can please instant message me at [email protected] or im signed in on facebook same email to look me up! thanks so much..

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We are all here to learn from each other. I ask that you accept replies to this post so that others can learn from your experience. We do not prohibit members contacting each other, but as I said, we do ask posts to be created regarding bearded dragon care. Our phylosophy is that there is no stupid question. And the day we stop learning is the day we are no longer part of this world.

Thank you.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Renee said:
the day we stop learning is the day we are no longer part of this world.

I love that, Renee.

To the original poster, can you post more info? There's lots of nice, very experienced folks here who will be happy to help! And Renee is right... I have learned a ton from reading other people's threads. ;)

ferris2f

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
sorry guys!!! noone was responding to this ad and brian and paul helped me so i got all my answers and i didnt know how to delete this post so i just locked it..Ill gladly unlock it for you again im sorry!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Any deletion requests can be made to me. Just send me a PM.

Latest posts