• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'd like ya'll to meet Dee & Charlee :)

NLC

Hatchling Dragon
Hello! I'm new to this site and still learning about BD's. I have two amazing 1yr old dragons. Dee the male(who I expected to be female) I picked up at petsmart. He was the only one in the store, I guess it wasn't beardie season ;) and just a couple weeks later my girlfriend got me Charlee the female(who I hoped was the male). Ever since I was a little kid I wanted 2 beardies to call my own and I finally had them :) I was more than happy to spend lots and lots of money on the little guys ;) for a good few months I housed them together but as the matured dee started to show dominance over Charlee so I seperated them. Now they are happy wonderfull beardies :) Dee is about 18 and a half inches and Charlee is a little over 17. Ok I feel like I'm rambling. Haha. But I think this site is awesome and I look forward to posting about Dee & Charlee and reading about all of ur beautiful dragons!

Attachments

• IMG_20120516_165707.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20120516_165707.jpg
    IMG_20120516_165707.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20120515_183032.jpg
    IMG_20120515_183032.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

Mayoko

Hatchling Dragon
Hello! I'm new to this site and still learning about BD's. I have two amazing 1yr old dragons. Dee the male(who I expected to be female) I picked up at petsmart. He was the only one in the store, I guess it wasn't beardie season ;) and just a couple weeks later my girlfriend got me Charlee the female(who I hoped was the male). Ever since I was a little kid I wanted 2 beardies to call my own and I finally had them :) I was more than happy to spend lots and lots of money on the little guys ;) for a good few months I housed them together but as the matured dee started to show dominance over Charlee so I seperated them. Now they are happy wonderfull beardies :) Dee is about 18 and a half inches and Charlee is a little over 17. Ok I feel like I'm rambling. Haha. But I think this site is awesome and I look forward to posting about Dee & Charlee and reading about all of ur beautiful dragons!
Hiya! I'm Moyoko, But you can call me Elianna. Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome, welcome! I hope you come away with some good information and get to brag lots about your very beautiful BD's!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, welcome to the forums. My bd's name is Alley (Oop) Compalli. He's a male aged between 7-9 mos. I'm not sure of his hatchday, but something keeps telling me it's either June or July.

NLC

Hatchling Dragon
Hi, welcome to the forums. My bd's name is Alley (Oop) Compalli. He's a male aged between 7-9 mos. I'm not sure of his hatchday, but something keeps telling me it's either June or July.
How cute I love his name!
And thank you very much Aleena :)

Latest posts