• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I wish I had a camera for this!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Today my fiance decided to work from home and we were in the bedroom on our computers when he goes and takes Magellan out for a bit. I warned him that Magellan needed to poop soon since it was a day or two since he had gone. Magellan is running around the bedroom and then climbs up on Gene. I go to make breakfast (pumpkin spice pancakes) when all of a sudden a hear the most disturbing scream coming from the bedroom! I run in thinking that Magellan bit Gene (as odd as that would be it was the only thing I could think of). I look over at my fiance sitting in his computer chair screaming while Magellan is taking the largest dump EVER down Gene's back which as I begin to laugh uncontrollably is sliding down under Gene's shirt along his back. I thought Magellan was done, so i went to pick him up but then he went and pushed out some more and my fiance started screaming. I hit the floor laughing as my fiance is frozen in his chair in fear of getting poo anywhere else on him. I finally get the strength to stand from all the laughing and wipe Magellans bottom and put him in his tank. My fiance then gets up and runs to the bathroom (luckily right next to the bedroom) and starts gagging and asking me for help because he doesn't know what to do. I once again hit the floor laughing and then he jumps in the shower with all of his clothes on scrubbing himself and trying not to vomit. He wound up puking and I laughed even harder.

Lesson Learned: Men should always listen to women and I should always have a camera around!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
O M G! Hyesterical.

I've moved this to Beardie Fun. It's bearded dragon humor. ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i take it he doesnt realize that a beardie pooping on you is a term of indearment lol. ;D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol no this was his 1st time today...and by the size of that load magellan left him, he REALLY loves him

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's soooo funny! My hubby, Dusty, is the same way when Princess poops on him. It happens quite a bit cause he doesn't listen to my warning. lol

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LMAO guys are such babies when it comes to poop lol my guy always gags and cant handle it either luckly he hasnt had Suga poop on him yet , but thanks for the visual definately had a good laugh ;D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im really kickin myself in the tail for not recording it...i wudve sent it into funniest home videos!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
my fiance was more mad at me for not having recorded it than laughing at him...hes so screwed up in all the perfect ways

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Candice,

I just read this, and LMAO!!! Oh, I really needed a good laugh after this horrible week at work. Thank you Magellon for entertaining us! It would have been great video, you might have won 10 G on Funniest videos!

Sandy

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol im really kickin myself in the butt for not recording it haha glad magellan could make ya laugh!

Latest posts