• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

i was brought to tears

bubbajay

Bearded Dragon Egg
I went into a petco that i frequently visit for crickets and was horrified by what i saw i literaly started to cry right there in tye store...... a five gal tank with 3 baby beardies in it two, barely clinging to life. All three looked like they were yaving an almost impossible shed. They looked like they were suffering terribly.
what can i do? who do i call? Will anything be done if i do say something?

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is why these stores dont see a lick of my business. By shopping at these stores you are supporting them. They know at this point how to take care of what they sell and they still continue to practice and supply wrong care parameters. Take your business elsewhere and tell your friends where you go.

Latest posts