• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I think my Frillie has a crush on my Beardie! lol

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Tonight, we were sitting in the library and Crowley was sitting on my husband's knee. He sat there, very calmly for a good 15 minutes, just watching and looking around. Then, Athena (our female beardie) started moving around in the cage, and Crowley moved his tail back and forth and kind of danced around and fluttered his frill at her! It was hilarious. :D I've seen mating displays of Frilled Dragons on YouTube and Discovery Channel, and this is exactly what he was doing. Then, we put him back in his enclosure and he bum rushed the front, trying to get out. Too funny.

My husband just looked at him and said "I'll give her the message, dude, but I don't think she'll be interested!" lol :D

Latest posts