• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I think I have too much time on my hands sometimes lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was sitting here freezing my butt off in my apartment while staring at Frank's enclosure wondering how the heck he's staying warm in a mesh cage (even though the sides are covered and he has his basking light). I mean if I'm endothermic and I'm freezing I can only imagine how he's feeling since hes exothermic. So I sat here thinking of how I can speed up the process of getting his enclosure solid before the summer months came again. I couldn't think of anything other than building another viv so I felt defeated until I went to take out the recycling (odd I know). I finally got an idea, I could make cardboard, foam, grout inserts for the side walls so I can take them out when I need to clean them or disassemble Frank's enclosure. With that being the case, I can start as soon as I pay my other bills and do a wall each day. and have it done sometime hopefully within the month or middle of the next. *crosses fingers*

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great idea Candice!!!!!
Be sure to take construction pics!!!! lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol you know im a picture nut so ill have plenty of those...off topic but frank LOVES our xmas tree...when hes out he likes to climb to the top of it like he's the angel at the top of the tree its pretty funny

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pssssssst... propane tanks- 5 gallon... and a propane heater... that's what I use... but then I came across 6 of the 8 tanks I have for free ;)
Janie

Latest posts