• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I think he is dying...

doki_doki_dragon

Hatchling Dragon
E8BCA104-9CF9-45A3-8143-8EA214EE8C50.jpeg

I was giving him sunlight because he isnt doing too good (check my earlier post for more information) he just crawled to me with all the energy he has left

Someone please tell me he didn't crawl to me to die?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 31960
I was giving him sunlight because he isnt doing too good (check my earlier post for more information) he just crawled to me with all the energy he has left

Someone please tell me he didn't crawl to me to die?
I am thinking so he does not look good- please read my other post --

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I put him in the bath with some electrolytes water and he is just laying there with his eyes closed

We can't get him to a vet until a week or two
Ok not sure about how long he can hold out -- I need the UVB specs so I can help you get it placed correctly -- please do so as soon as you can - distance and placement is key here - is he still in his tank or did you set up the hospital tank ?

Latest posts