• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need help on how to clean this poop stain

Mac32109

Hatchling Dragon
I do also think I may have ACCIDENTALLY(no joke it was a legit accident) made him bleed while I was trying to help get some shed off of his beard and head.

Mac32109

Hatchling Dragon
I don't think the image got up, but the stain is about the length of a butter neck squash

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I do also think I may have ACCIDENTALLY(no joke it was a legit accident) made him bleed while I was trying to help get some shed off of his beard and head.
Please never pick shed- it can damage the scales- try some vinegar and water on the stain -

Mac32109

Hatchling Dragon
Please never pick shed- it can damage the scales- try some vinegar and water on the stain -
ah ok thanks for BOTH tips, it's 9:32pm for me, should I try now? I will have to get help from my mom for the stain though. i never messed with vingear before, any certain type of vingear?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ah ok thanks for BOTH tips, it's 9:32pm for me, should I try now? I will have to get help from my mom for the stain though. i never messed with vingear before, any certain type of vingear?
Regular vinegar - distilled - let it air dry so the smell dissipates-- is it on carpet or what is the stain on?

Mac32109

Hatchling Dragon
Regular vinegar - distilled - let it air dry so the smell dissipates-- is it on carpet or what is the stain on?
I used white wine vinegar and cold water in my kitchen sink, and this was the sheet of the bed that you lay on so I slept in my grandmother's room which is also on the same floor as my bedroom

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I used white wine vinegar and cold water in my kitchen sink, and this was the sheet of the bed that you lay on so I slept in my grandmother's room which is also on the same floor as my bedroom
What color is the sheet? You could of washed it in regular laundry soap and some bleach-

Latest posts