• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I made it

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello all, some of you might recognize me from BD.org if not then here is the short version. My name is Gail, I currently do not have a dragon but am getting one later this month from Brian.
I've kept dragons for around 5 years but have been without for for almost a year now. I also have a couple snakes, a blue tongue skink and 18 tarantulas.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to meeting your little one.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI and welcome.

Some pics of the new one woill be GR8 when you get him/her

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wait a second. I could swear I know you lol.
glad you found it hope my directions were good enough or did you get lost in albquerque haha

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Lol, not in albquerque but I did get stuck in a swamp on the way:)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gail said:
Lol, not in albquerque but I did get stuck in a swamp on the way:)

aint nothing wrong with some swamp land. In fact I went on a hike through the swamp land not to long ago.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome. Cant wait to see which one of the babys you got.

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone, maybe if we bug Brian enough he will take a picture of my baby for us all to coo over.
Brian, I'd love to tromp through a swamp, some day I will visit New Orleans.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ahh i remember brian saying somebody from .org had a baby reserved, I'm the other one so we will have siblings. Welcome to the forum!

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome, I wondered who it was on here that was getting the other one. Can't wait to see which is yours.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yea maybe brian could post recent pics of both of em. I have her viv set up already. Worked out for me that I get to use Rex's old viv for her. He just hit 15 inches so I had to get him a 40 gallon. From what Brian says about this line I'll have to get her one in the not so distant future as well cuz they are fast growers.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am taking photos of all babies tomorrow and will be posting them. I will be certain to make yall a special post with just your 2 in it

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Brian:)
I've got my viv all set up too, I'd like to add a couple more climbing branches but haven't been able to get out and search for one. Maybe I'll chop off a fruit tree branch this weekend.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome aboard! Is BD.org the only forum you've frequented? I used to be on a couple others a few years back, but never went to BD.org much.

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I've been on a number of other forums but only bd.org for dragons, my normal username is Waldo. Currently I'm on arachnoboards.com and bluetongueskinks.net but not too active on either.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gail said:
I've been on a number of other forums but only bd.org for dragons, my normal username is Waldo. Currently I'm on arachnoboards.com and bluetongueskinks.net but not too active on either.

Okay....no biggie. Thought we might have crossed paths at one point. Welcome to MyBeardie regardless. :)

Latest posts