• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I kept my night light off..

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
I kept my night light off last night and today she is definitely more energetic!! I love it :) I was afraid it would go below 70 but it didnt :)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I kept my night light off last night and today she is definitely more energetic!! I love it :) I was afraid it would go below 70 but it didnt :)
As long as it stays in the 60's range you're safe. People say mid 60's. They have CHE's for night time heat if necessary. Glad Cleo was more energetic today!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I always recommend no night lights & night heat only if absolutely necessary as Tammy said with a CHE.

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah it stays perfect temperature without the night light. I was quite surprised. Today she is just full of energy! I wish she was big enough to take outside but she's still so tiny :(

Latest posts