• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I just got my first beardie!

DarkestWolf

Bearded Dragon Egg
My name is Amey. I'm from South Carolina. And I'm now the proud owner of a female German import from Markus Metz. She is a hypo trans citrus/orange. I fell in love with beardies when I went to my first repticon show 2 years ago.
Her name is Ivy. She's about 7 months. I'm already in love with her and I've only had her for a day lol.
IMAG0951.jpg

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome to the forums! :D Can you please maybe post some more pics of her? She is really beautiful! Great colors on her and it looks like she has a winning personality!

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Looks like he's singing. :D Great pics, all of them from everyone! Also, I love that Neil deGrasse Tyson quote. Definitely one of my favorites. I like listening to his seminars and interviews on YouTube when I work out.

Profane James

Bearded Dragon Egg
Looks like he's singing. :D Great pics, all of them from everyone! Also, I love that Neil deGrasse Tyson quote. Definitely one of my favorites. I like listening to his seminars and interviews on YouTube when I work out.

Ah, does look like he's singing! I could listen to NdT read the phone book - man crush

Profane James

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome aboard! Why did it take you two years to take the plunge?

My beautiful lady friend has a couple adults - she & her kids get along fine with them. Just so happens my son found a baby green anole recently - sadly didn't make it too long on captivity :^(
So the beardie was part selfish curiosity, part damage control.