• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I have a new beardie <3

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
I adopted a little dragon with a huge tail nip, probably 2/3 of his/her tail is gone . He was one of the smaller clutch mates and and the bottom of the heiarchy . There were seven babies in a ten gallon tank :( and they all are very skinny! Especially my little dude, my family has nicknamed the baby, stubby . He is very active and actually ate 5 dubia roaches and basked for an hour before falling asleep .The tail is not infected, but I am going to clean out the tail often and make sure it heals one hundred percent. Ok so now a few pictures !!!!

This is the baby when I released him in his new home , he was so stressed out :(
image.jpg

This is the baby eating dubia roaches, the baby also isn't as dark as the photo makes him look.
image.jpg

Sorry about the blur of the photo, but this is his over all body condition.
image.jpg

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
Hahaha both :) she keeps staring at the tank, I think she wants to meet the baby but she's gonna have to wait a few weeks !

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
Here my little girl is her name is Sierra stubs and she's my 4 inch princess . Arizona is very curious about her, but Pheniox dosn't show interest. Overall she is less stressed and a great eater, and she hates her baths lol!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394403049.073299.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394403069.627770.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394403083.168105.jpg

Here are some pics of Arizona, she's proud to be an older sister lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394403301.416503.jpg

And Pheniox who is careless to her new sister and wants all of the attention to her self .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394403358.272237.jpg

Latest posts