• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I had to share, I'm so proud of my kiddo!

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My son made the decision to join the U.S. Army. He's following a proud tradition of serving in the military for our family. Today he went to MEPs to take his ASVAB (for those who don't know, it's the test to qualify you to join the military and covers several subjects) and hid physical. He scored an 88 on the test. The lowest score possible for the army is 30, the highest is 99. He stomped it.

Tomorrow he will take his physical. Barring any unforeseen and unknown medical issues, he will do his first swearing in. On May 11, he will swear in again and ship off to Ft. Sill for basic.

I am extremely proud of my son taking this first step to his future. He has chosen to be an Intelligence Analyst. The same job I was offered when I joined, but was too dumb to take. And he beat my score too by 4 points. My kid is just awesomesauce!

Thanks for letting me brag a bit!

Latest posts