• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I guess George doesn't like my decorating...

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Came home today and George and moved all his stuff around. Geez, try to help a guy out and still isn't good enough lol :p

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I would say it needs a little refinement lol. I notice he does this on occasion especially when he's shedding sometimes. He likes to rub up against it and help loosen the skin (usually after I bathe him). But every once in a while he gets a little extra frisky and starts "beardie handling" the objects in his cage. *Sigh* all men are the same LOL jk

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I would say it needs a little refinement lol. I notice he does this on occasion especially when he's shedding sometimes. He likes to rub up against it and help loosen the skin (usually after I bathe him). But every once in a while he gets a little extra frisky and starts "beardie handling" the objects in his cage. *Sigh* all men are the same LOL jk
LOL :D

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Has any Feng Shui been taken n2 consideration? Harmonious surroundings will enhance the balance of yin & yang. LOL. I'm retarded :)

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL...I am thinking of upgrading his environment. I was waiting because this weekend I am moving. So all of George's work was for nothing I had to take it all out anyway!

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Haha, get a tegu George, it will bring a whole new meaning to re decorating , not only does he move everything to his liking, it's things that aren't light either. I had a plastic bin I was going to feed him in, and it had a spray bottle in it,tape measure, two bricks,about 4 pounds each, his feeding plates, yep,I let him out of his enclosure and he wanted to push the bin around. It's fun haha.

Latest posts