• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

i got a new female earlier today (now with pics)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She is a Cawley Red het hypo from outbackdragonranch.com about 9-10 months old. Dan is a awesome guy and it was great doing business with him. He has great customer service and great dragons. If you are in the market for a high red phase or a leather or trans i highly suggest checking him out.

Brian
Cryptic Dragons

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Re: i got a new female earlier today

You are a real marketeer cryptic ;) Best of luck with your new lady! Any pics of the little gal?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

i will post some mid day tomorrow cause i am currently on duty (active duty military 24 hour duty fun fun). When i get home tomorrow i will take some pics of her. She is gorgeous though. I may be getting another red or citrus from Dan not sure yet. But yes when someone does me right in a business dealing i push their name as a good guy to deal with. Thats the best way to grow in a industry.
When my breeders site for my "company" so to speak gets built i will have a page on it wholley dedicated to good honest breeders and supply companies.

brian
cryptic dragons

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

oh it happened lol
dont u doubt me tom or ill make all your babies hatch at once by praying to the beardie gods lol

and ill probably be getting another high phase red from him soon. Gotta talk to him tonight and square it up so i can build a tank this weekend.

brian
cryptic dragons

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
meet koral
koral-2.jpg

koral-3.jpg

she was a bit pissy in this pic lol
koral-4.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she is kinda pink when she is calm but the more pissy she gets the more the red comes out lol. I am hoping that when she gets of age and size she will throw some awesome babies.
I am also getting this one in a few days
daisy.jpg

her name is daisy and she a looker. she is a citrus female that throws an array of colors of babies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i cant wait to see what the babies look like from daisy and my dr. evil as he is a hypo pastel gg citrus (and is very light when he is calmed down) with her being a high yellow citrus i cant imagine how pretty the babies will be. and when the babies from my blood adult female and evil hatch (though only 5 eggs made it) they should be awesome too.
I refuse to have as many lil poopers as tom does though. Ill have to dissiminate them to some breeder friends or something once i start getting multiple clutches lol. tom lol

oh by the way tom the raliegh reptile expo goes sept 5th and 6th if you wanna plan on me helping sell off your poopers if you still have a bunch lol (i pray for your wallet and sanity you dont lol)

brian
cryptic dragons

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Congats on the female! I have a female named Daisy thats part Cawley red :) She makes pretty babies.

Latest posts