• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I finally bought a scale!!!

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok, so after many many weeks of forgeting to buy a scale, I finally remembered
icon_rolleyes.gif

Midna, I know she is really small for her age,
is 1 year and 7 months old
is about 11" long (she is missing half her tail)
She weighed in at 201 grams

Yaddle
is 1 year and 3 months old
about 17" long
She weighed in at 461 grams (she just pooped a huge load before I weighed her)

Ok so what do you all think? I'm not sure what the "normal" weight is. I know that Midna is under weight, but she gets the same diet as Yaddle... weird. She just didn't get fed right by the owners who had her before me so I think that is was stunted her growth. Yaddle I believe is a big girl, lol.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Midna sounds like she is a small dragon but Yaddle is at a healthy size & weight 4 her age.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
wow.. it's hard for me to imagine how big they are, even midna. I've not handled or seem any other dragons up close. Yoda is my first and he was like 14 grams when l got him. He's now 110grams at about 10 months and is 14 1/2 inches from snout ro tail tip... will yoda really get that big *i know he will but it's just hard to picture*
keep up the love and care and they'll be fine

Latest posts