• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I dont know

shipleydragon

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys so I feel my beardie has been in and out of brumation since about November. He will hide but puts his head up each day. Does not eat does not move around, does not drink water. Use to eat salad everyday and attack his crickets or horn worms. Now literally does nothing. Hasnt pooped in forever. Temp is 97 on basking rock. Humidity is 27. Uvb strip is in his tank.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey guys so I feel my beardie has been in and out of brumation since about November. He will hide but puts his head up each day. Does not eat does not move around, does not drink water. Use to eat salad everyday and attack his crickets or horn worms. Now literally does nothing. Hasnt pooped in forever. Temp is 97 on basking rock. Humidity is 27. Uvb strip is in his tank.
How old is the uvb? What is the brand and bulb ? How are you getting the surface basking temps--

Latest posts