• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I don't know my age! Help!!!

GABabyBeardieMommie

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is my new family member Bendy. I'm not real sure on age. PetSmart had no clue! On anything really. So far everything that they told us had been wrong! I've really learned everything from this awesome site. Can anyone tell me about how old? Can't tell the sex yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20231225_182302878.jpg
    IMG_20231225_182302878.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20231227_203320644.jpg
    IMG_20231227_203320644.jpg
    926.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20231227_121136686~2.jpg
    IMG_20231227_121136686~2.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20231225_182316130.jpg
    IMG_20231225_182316130.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is my new family member Bendy. I'm not real sure on age. PetSmart had no clue! On anything really. So far everything that they told us had been wrong! I've really learned everything from this awesome site. Can anyone tell me about how old? Can't tell the sex yet.
What a cutie!! He is probably about 2 months old I am guessing --- not sex cannot be determined yet around 6 months of age is best --- what are you using for getting your surface basking temps? Stick ons or a digital probe thermometer? UVB? Please NO coils they are the worst and inadequate-- I can post 3 good UVB's for you if you need them -- are you dusting his insects w/ calcium D3 5 x per week ONCE per feeding / day? Vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week ONCE per feeding lightly coated on the insects for both supplements?

GABabyBeardieMommie

Bearded Dragon Egg
What a cutie!! He is probably about 2 months old I am guessing --- not sex cannot be determined yet around 6 months of age is best --- what are you using for getting your surface basking temps? Stick ons or a digital probe thermometer? UVB? Please NO coils they are the worst and inadequate-- I can post 3 good UVB's for you if you need them -- are you dusting his insects w/ calcium D3 5 x per week ONCE per feeding / day? Vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week ONCE per feeding lightly coated on the insects for both supplements?
Thank you got the helpful info. Everything that you have mentioned, I have on order and will be here Tuesday. He's eating ok, and I have already changed out his bulbs. At this time I have 2 different temp gages on different parts of tank. He is in a 40 gallon tank. And send to love his little Jurassic Park. Everyone has been so helpful. I'm sure I will be back with questions or concerns. Thanks everyone

Latest posts