• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

i can see my bearded finally growing

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
my question for a baby bearded dragon i kept asking is how do they grow into an adult do they get bigger in weight first or do they grow tail out and then grow into tail and i can finally see my baby bearded dragon tail getting really long so i guess their tell gets really long then they get fatter

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
;yeah tell me about it jessie is 18 weeks old today and is 9inches long and 35g is that a good wieght?

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
yeah he is just now started eating his greens he like turnip green i haven't seen him eat the collards or mustard green yet

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm still shocked at how fast Jethro has grown since I got him August 1st this year! It just amazes me! When I brought him home, from head to tail he was about 6 and a half inches. Now from head to tail he's a little over 11 inches! I can't believe it! I believe that the vet said he weighed about 36 grams. I am gonna try to get a scale at some point so I can weigh my critters, but I'm saving up for their food and supplements first, lol.

Latest posts