• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hypo Baby Update Hatched 03/08/10

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here are a few pics of the Hypos babys peaches was so kind enough to give Me.
IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5295.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have to stop looking at these baby beardies. Because when I do, I want one. LOL!

I guess the good thing about that is....Bev loves them so much when they're that age. Perhaps that's how I get her to let me have another.
sign0151.gif

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Or.. you two can drive over to Tom's.. and he'll place one of those fierce babies in her hand... Always a sell ;)
Hope that helps out ! (WEG)
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Or.. you two can drive over to Tom's.. and he'll place one of those fierce babies in her hand... Always a sell ;)
Hope that helps out ! (WEG)
Janie

That's a LONG drive. LOL!

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Craiger said:
I have to stop looking at these baby beardies. Because when I do, I want one. LOL!

Me too. My house isn't big enough for another one tho.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
corrine said:
Craiger said:

Me too. My house isn't big enough for another one tho.

You could always build on. :D

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
[/quote]

You could always build on. :D
[/quote]

Unfortunately I rent this house so adding on isn't an option. :( But if I owned it it would be a completely different story.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh no......Craig and LK, did you put him up to that!!!!

Great looking babies!

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
TheWolfmanTom said:
Here are a few pics of the Hypos babys peaches was so kind enough to give Me.
IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

Nice baby Tom, Is it trying to prove that the cricket is the width of the space between it's eyes.
"It ain't too big..... honest, looksie"

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nope thats buddy....lol Buddy was a close friend and companion. Till oneday buddy disappeared. The only thing that was left was a rear leg and no one knows what happened.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Francis,

That reminds me of a game I started on another beardie forum a few years ago called "Caption This!". I started by posting a picture of one of my beardies and let people post a caption to it. After 10 posts, I picked the best one and that person got to post the new pic to be captioned. Then they'd pick a winner and so on. Was a really fun game....and ended up being one of the longest threads on the forum.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craig... Dear... There is one such thread still going at a different site.. to this day.

Perhaps... you should start it up here... hm ?
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Craig... Dear... There is one such thread still going at a different site.. to this day.

Perhaps... you should start it up here... hm ?
Janie

No kidding? Wow!

Okay....maybe I will. I'll try to do that at lunch today. I really do need to get some stuff done....so I won't be in as much.

Latest posts