• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Husband says lizard gets fed better :)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My poor husband says the lizard get taken care of better then him. He was laughing this morning as I was making Slyders salad and lost it when I topped the salad with worms. He than continued to say, "Look at the lizards salad with chopped raspberry, cucumber and lizard croutons, you just open a bag of salad for us." It was all in fun, he finished by saying he is glad to see me enjoying Slyder so much.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Poor neglected hubby...too funny. Jealous of a lizard. ;D

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i know how he feels as the missis does our animals food salad etc in the morn and i do the live feed,
she does the beardies salad and it looks like been done by a top chef she does us some and its just dumped on a plate ;D
paul

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hehe my hubby does too! He's always pouting saying "You love those lizards more than me" Just like a kid lol

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
true story...my x boyfriend didnt like sharing the house with a reptile ( my beardie) so I went out and got him a whole bunch of boxes with a road map highlighting the road from my place to his mom's house in florescent pink....we dont 'talk anymore..LOL

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
XD That's fantastic Michelle.
My boyfriend feeds his guinea pig a lot better than I eat, but it's alright since I fed Wrex like a king and plan on doing the same with the new baby I'm picking up in a couple months.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
too funny everyone. I told him what you all said and his response was, good I am not the only one :)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He also says I take better care of the all the animals then him and I tell him they did not choose to be here but it is his choice to be here. Then he just laughs and says, and that is just one of the things that makes you, you and that is why I love you. He is such a good hubby.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
staylor said:
too funny everyone. I told him what you all said and his response was, good I am not the only one :)

Maybe they should organize their own little internet support group. :D

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Maybe they should organize their own little internet support group. :D
[/quote]

That would be funny to see. :)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh jeese.. I can see it now.. don't let my boys see this.. I'll Never hear the end !
Janie

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...they would all have something in common...neglected because of lizards.

Latest posts