• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humidity?

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So I know they are suppose to have below 30% or so,but sadly my place at night is quite humid. His cage will get up to 80% or so, any tricks to cut that down or what? Any ideas would be very helpful.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Id get a dehumidifier and put it in the same room as your BD. Thats about the only way you will be able to controle it if you live in a humid climate.

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I figured as much, I needed it anyway. Guess that's what I get for a 4th floor apartment. Guess it's time to start shopping.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
i am having the same thing on mine sorry to hyjack you question citrusStoli mine get to 40 right now so i turn my dehumidifier on in my bedroom that i put closer to the door hoping it helps i usinlty just use at night but i noctice it was high so i turned it on it usully take it down to 37 but i know it still high but i can't move the dehumidifier in the same room because of my health i have to use it at night

Latest posts