• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humidity

Kellyf1958

Bearded Dragon Egg
I live in the north east NH it's very hot and humid, so we are running our ACs. We have been finding Dios humidity in the morning is 80%
I just bought a dehumidifier in hopes this helps.
Is there any other way we can bring the humidity down? We also put two socks tied very tight with rice in them. SMH I don't know what else to do.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I live in the north east NH it's very hot and humid, so we are running our ACs. We have been finding Dios humidity in the morning is 80%
I just bought a dehumidifier in hopes this helps.
Is there any other way we can bring the humidity down? We also put two socks tied very tight with rice in them. SMH I don't know what else to do.
Put the dehumidifier next to his tank -- let it run at nite especially humidity climbs higher at nite --- if you can get it below 70 that will be good

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I live in FL and have a beardy :) , as long as hes not getting wet daily (baths, having a water dish) he should be fine with the humidity, him basking daily dries him out.

Kellyf1958

Bearded Dragon Egg
Put the dehumidifier next to his tank -- let it run at nite especially humidity climbs higher at nite --- if you can get it below 70 that will be good
Thank you I will do just that it just went to 50 last night. I bought a good dehumidifier, I rather not pay high vet bills and I definitely don't want him sick.

Kellyf1958

Bearded Dragon Egg
I live in FL and have a beardy :) , as long as hes not getting wet daily (baths, having a water dish) he should be fine with the humidity, him basking daily dries him out.
Thank you very much, it was going in the safe zone during the day. Last night it was 50 which is so much better.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you very much, it was going in the safe zone during the day. Last night it was 50 which is so much better.
Your fine at 50 ---- make sure your hygrometer is placed in the center back wall of the tank --- it will read the whole tank

Latest posts