• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HUmidity

STCJE2014beardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello i have a few questions about Humidity . I 'm the proud owner of a standard Bearded Dragon well according to pet smart that is i'm sure it has another name but. Anyways enough jibberjabber lol. to my questions. My humidity at night rises above 60 say around 75 i read no higher than 60 is ok how do i keep this in check or at least lower it? i do not want to kill my beardie or have him develop a lung problems :(
he is amazing and we love so dearly already. it's ok for the day time around 35 to 50 in that range. i will post a pic later. maybe i can post one of his habitat maybe that will help you with your answers.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Well that is quite high u want it to b aroumd 25-30. Do u leave a water dish in his viv? If u do. Take it out beardies dnt drink still water. Also if u have sand as subatrate that will lock in moisture. So try change that if u do. A pic wud do very gud so we can have a look at wot we dealing with hehe. Dnt worry humidity n temps r the hardest thinf wen it cums to beardies we r all here to help each other out :)

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Humidity will rise at night...... And it does in the wild as well...... My night time humidity is 75% and that's fine..... And your day humidity is fine also...... Your beardie will be just fine

Latest posts