• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humidity at night

IScarred

Hatchling Dragon
Until recently I had been running a CHE at night to keep temp above 75 and to keep humidity in check. I started to leave the heater off after finding out that it's ok for the temp to reach no less than 65. Ever since then I've noticed the humidity level hovering in the high 50 low 60. Are these levels ok for night time. During the day with the lights on humidity is around 35 - 42.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Until recently I had been running a CHE at night to keep temp above 75 and to keep humidity in check. I started to leave the heater off after finding out that it's ok for the temp to reach no less than 65. Ever since then I've noticed the humidity level hovering in the high 50 low 60. Are these levels ok for night time. During the day with the lights on humidity is around 35 - 42.
Yes level is fine you do not want it below 20 or above 70%