• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How to get my girl to eat greens

Zappier

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all, my bearded dragon is currently a year and a half old and refuses to eat greens, how can I get her to eat her greens?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all, my bearded dragon is currently a year and a half old and refuses to eat greens, how can I get her to eat her greens?
Get some bsfl / nutri grubs/ calci worms/ phoenix worms all the same drop them in front of her on the salads - it will get her attention they are a good staple feeder- get large you will need a bowl like glass or ceramic to keep them in feed first thing in the morning on her salads -

Zappier

Bearded Dragon Egg
Get some bsfl / nutri grubs/ calci worms/ phoenix worms all the same drop them in front of her on the salads - it will get her attention they are a good staple feeder- get large you will need a bowl like glass or ceramic to keep them in feed first thing in the morning on her salads -
We’re doing that but she either doesn’t look at them, or sees them and doesn’t eat them

PearlJ

Bearded Dragon Egg
You can try using a topper on her salad. I use a flower topper (I crush them in my hands and sprinkle it on the salad), but you can also use bee pollen or salad dressing made specifically for reptiles. A slurry can help to get the taste in their mouth. Just put a couple foods safe for bearded dragons in a blender and make it really smooth. Use a syringe to drop some in her mouth. Sometimes moving the greens in front of them can help as they like going for things that move.

Latest posts