• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How many????

Coffeeblack

Bearded Dragon Egg
how many Dubia roaches do y'all guys dragons go through in one month. I don't know if this is a crazy amount but mine went through 300 plus. My nova is maybe like 4 1/2 months old only so a lot more live than veggies right now. I'm been trying to start my colony but she will refuse to eat anything else so it's hard to keep it going when it's only been up for a month. Also she isn't over weight or anything wrong she is in good health just wondering how she can eat so much

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My Bayne probably eats about the same amount. He is 5-6 months old.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
:) when they are babies they eat a ton they are eating machines!! lol I have a dubia colony and at first with Izzy then added Simon I did have to get more to supplement until my breeders got going more.. I would suggest raising your temps in your colony, adding more breeders to your colony. And buying more feeders in the meantime...It is soo hard not to dig into your colony but you gotta, so if you have everyone in the same container I suggest getting another tub... I have my breeder tub, an all female tub and a all male tub so I can control who's breeding. Are you feeding your breeders oranges? they LOVE them it gets them going :)

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have my own Dubai colony too but I just had my first couple batches of babies finally, so Im always hitting up Brandon for more, Hahaha.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I buy very apprx..... 2k at a time and Odin tears through that in about 3-4 weeks.

Now they say 2k but I don't believe it. They sell per weight not count.

Also they are small 3/8-1/4 inch.

It's almost time to move up to mediums.....

Latest posts