• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How big is your female?

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok so I got Suga a few days ago she is small for her age of 3years and was wondering what size the majority 3year old feamles are {I know it will range but trying to get an estimate} length weight ect. I have her on better food and working on expanding her enclosure and getting better lights,. Also found out she was with a male and possibly bred but her abdomen is not swollen at all her fat pockets they usually have are diminished as well feels very boney right now so I will be keeping a close record on her growth over the next few months. she is 13" inches long and I havent had a chance to weigh her yet.
Would love to be able to compare her to others her own age I have only owned males before so she seems extra small to me compared to them lol.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow, Angel has really had a tough time. A 3 year old should be about 24 inches long.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
24" is a length few adults reach. my three females are as follows
20" 580Grams (2.5 years old)
19" 480 grams (2 years old)
18" 370 grams (1.5 years old)

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
wow i knew she was small but not that small, I guess we will see over the next little while if she is gonna grow anymore or not, regardless of Suga's size she sure has a big personality lol we had a very interesting bath earlier.

Latest posts