• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How about a t shirt???

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I was just thinking if there would be any interest in getting a t shirt for the site, we could do some designs or pull pics off the web and have multiple beardies for different months? Let me know, can look into getting something like this started up.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is a great idea! If people have any design ideas please post them! Maybe we could use a new logo too!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A design contest would be great but tshirt designs can get expensive if they aren't relatively simple. Also, it is sometimes hard to transfer artwork into a t-shirt compatible format. Unless someone knows a better way than I do...

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I can't draw worth a crap to be honest, but I was thinking maybe on the front we can have two dragons on either the left or right chest area, with them circled and head bobs, and on the back have a large dragon, maybe someone from here has a good pic of one.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I can't draw worth a crap to be honest, but I was thinking maybe on the front we can have two dragons on either the left or right chest area, with them circled and head bobs, and on the back have a large dragon, maybe someone from here has a good pic of one.
Just watch out where you place those two dragons for us ladys. I don't want anyone saying "hey, those are some nice looking dragons!" :eek:

One image of a dragon that is a simple design would be great. Nothing too flashy...

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We could do one sitting on a shoulder, or on one side of the chest ,if someone has a pic of a full size, or we can get a baby on the front and an adult on the back?

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I like the sitting on the shoulder idea

and then maybe have a funny saying about being a beardie owner across the chest

Niki

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
If you made a template of how you wanted the shirt to look, some places would be able to print a pic of individual dragons on them. For example- my daughter is in cheer and the shirts we are hang done now are - logo on right chest and back pic of either entire squad or individual girl. We just have to email the pics to the place. It is a relatively simple process. The shirts are anywhere between 20-30 depending on how fancy u want to get with it. Just throwing the idea out there...

Latest posts