• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Homemade decorations

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm T the point when it's time to put a sealant on my basking bridge. What does everyone use for this. I looked at mod podge at wall-mart and it is so expensive. I found some homemade recipes I was going to use one of those. Any comments on this?

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Mod podge.... Is what everyone uses. Safest also as its non toxic. Just remember if you mist your beardie don't do it on the structure you've created.... It will turn the mod podge back to its normal state until it dries again.... I used outdoor mod podge. It can get wet.

andyroof1979

Bearded Dragon Egg
What did you use? I'd recommend water based polyurethane. It can get wet. Modge podge works/ is ok for small repairs.

I use water based sanding sealer myself but i make a LOT of hides and buy sealer by the gallon. A tip, sprinkle some colored sand between coats of sealer.

andyroof1979

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here is half of my current run

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412461826120.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412461826120.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 82

Latest posts