• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TheFirstKhaleesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm sure it's a popular topic, but, he won't poop! I even tried pumpkin, rubbing his belly, warm bath, H-A-L-P PLEASE!
He had slowed down for mating season when he was CLEARLY looking for a gf, but went back to a 'normal' attitude. Now he's not that interested in food, or POOPING. ZERO things have changed. Diet, temp, light, routine, nothin. I neeeed to make this guy go, I need some extra tips please! I don't want to take him to the vet unless I absolutely HAVE to

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
Hornworms lol that too...it’s like milk of magnesia for my two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debh27

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's not uncommon for this to happen my 13 year old Bearded dragon would go weeks with out a poop . That is just they way he is .

TheFirstKhaleesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
you can try mineral oil or olive oil is safe too. give by syringe by putting a small drop on his mouth.
I went ahead and tried this (thank you btw!). I ended up with a very pissed off dragon, and only a tiny poop two days later. LOL man, he was sooo mad. Even though it was little, he still went. Trying to get him back to his normal 'schedule'.

Jacob melanistic

Juvenile Dragon
I went ahead and tried this (thank you btw!). I ended up with a very pissed off dragon, and only a tiny poop two days later. LOL man, he was sooo mad. Even though it was little, he still went. Trying to get him back to his normal 'schedule'.

watch yur profanity, LOL! glad he at least went a little. maybe try it again?

Londo Mollari

Bearded Dragon Egg
Not to be off topic but can anyone tell me what this is? He squeezed it out when he was doing his business I thought he didn't squeeze everything out so I tried to help bit it won't come out. My father joked it is his joy stick but unsure. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• 20190518_171657.jpg
    20190518_171657.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21