• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hmm baby draco isnt digging the new location..

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
baby Draco has gone back to not eating since hes been moved to the dining room, he hardly even moves and wont touch a single cricket :( ...guessing he just needs time to resettle in? How long should I wait before handling? Ive been patting him but not picking him up, I dont want to add stess but I also dont want to let him go to long without handling. Thoughts?

Sqooky

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I would let him be for 2-3 days until he calms down. Put a shirt or something you have worn/slept with in there so he stays familiar with your scent. You can take him out at hing while he's sleeping to help with bonding but put him back in the same spot. Keep feeding him as usual and I'm pretty sure his appetite will return.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yoda went 2 weeks and only ate about 15 crickets in total... ( this from a beardie that was eating 15 medium, twice a day plus salad.. he lost 11 gram.. and then................he shed. Guess what? He's back to eating.
If Draco is hungry enough, he will eat. Make sure you still offer even though he isn't eating. He is going to be a little pissed because you have changed everything.. (room) give him a day or 2