• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi!

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi! I love bearded dragons. I have my beloved Gertrude now, but I am looking into getting another.

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi beardie lover this is ste and tee aka brasshandle weve just introd areselves and are waiting a reply if i were you id stick with just one

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi. Nice to meet you. We'll see. They are so cute. I miss the infant stage....Gertrude is getting older and not as active....

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
understand marleys young and daft had a fight with a plate when do they slow down love brasshandle xxx

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I agree with Renee. Our beardie started to slow down a bit after 12-14 months or so. It actually worried us a bit at first. We took him to a herp vet and found out everything was ok.

From there we get worried less when they go through their own change of season. You will find out that they tend to slow down at different times of the year as well when they are adults. Knowing what to look out for will help lessening the worry, trust me ;)