• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HI

James Davies

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all, My name is James and I have had my Beardie for about a year now, He was a slow starter because he didnt eat much so is still only the size of palm, I have moved him to a nice new 4x2x2 viv and he loves it!!! He likes the temp to be 38c on the hot end and around 27c on the cold end, Does this sound right?

Anyway I look forward to to hearing from some of you soon!!

Cheers
James.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi all, My name is James and I have had my Beardie for about a year now, He was a slow starter because he didnt eat much so is still only the size of palm, I have moved him to a nice new 4x2x2 viv and he loves it!!! He likes the temp to be 38c on the hot end and around 27c on the cold end, Does this sound right?

Anyway I look forward to to hearing from some of you soon!!

Cheers
James.
38-40C is fine for older dragons, and your cool side seems fine too.

do you have UVB lighting for your Bearded dragon?. pictures of your set up would help us out. pictures of your Beardid dragon are welcome too.
do you know how long your BEarded dragon is?

welcome to the forums.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF2.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome, welcome, James! May all your questions be answered here :) Pics and specs of your setup will help us answer any questions you might have.

Latest posts