• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi there !

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi my name is Janie, and Tom invited me here, to join in the bearded dragon fun !
I am the slave to:
Orion
IMG_0065.jpg

Gemini
IMG_0068.jpg

And Yardley.
IMG_0066.jpg

I also offer assisted living to:
Helen she's blind
Mia.jpg

Petey, the "man" of the house
Petey.jpg

Dora
Stripe
Pastel
Thegirls40gallon.jpg

and two new babies with no names as of yet, they arrived this morning, via the UPS.
IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

I can be rather silly at times, yet quite serious in others.
Hope you all don't mind my dropping in every day....
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Janie and welcome! Of course, we don't mind another silly member. :D
Nice reptile zoo. How long have you been a beardie slave?

And thanks to Tom for telling you about us.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This ride all started last fall when an aged dragon was basically dropped on our doorstep. I knew NOTHING of dragons, but had a general knowledge of reptiles as my father was a Vet for 35+ years ( now retired 30 years ;)) so off I went in search of practical information, and found 2 sites. Well with all the things wrong with Tanker's viv (only a 55....grrr) my sons and I started to make corrections to the tank quickly. However, lack of proper husbandry took it's toll on Tanker, and the day after Christmas 08, Tanker died in my eldest sons' arms at the ripe old age of 8.

The ride continued when Jeff and Cyndi were kind enough to allow us to adopt two of their Christmas hatchlings, those are the first two shown above. Then I was lucky enough to adopt a rescue, Yardley.

So in a matter of days, I went from no dragons, to a wealth of 3!

More time passes, and Here I am ! Ta Da ! * offers a proper curtsy...*
Thanks for the welcome, and I'll hug Tom later ! I see Brian is also here ! Hiiii Brian ! Brian helped me out when I needed to burn in my megas for Orion and Gem, so Awesome guy he is, helped me there !

Any who, that is the nutshell....*nudges renee awake again...*
Thanks again for the link Tom, and the welcome !
Janie, the nut ;)

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Aboard Janie, This is a great group of people and I think this is a very nice forum. I think the potential here is without question. Thanks for joining.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Janie

Welcome to our little family. We try to be nicer here than the other forums ;D. I am glad your MVBs worked out for you. Welcome.

Brian

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Guys ! I also see that TheVirus is here as well ! The last two baby geckos were a gift from him to me ! I Just LOVE ! you all !
Janie.
P.s., Brian the megas are awesome ! Thanks again !
Tom, HUGE hug ! ;)
Tim, my buddy !
"the nut".

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yay Janie!! This forum just got better by having you here. Thanks Tom!

Those leos were not only a gift for you, but a gift to the leos to go to such a caring person and a great home.

Tim

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tim, you are gonna make me cry ! I love these babies and the older ones as well. Besides, can't have you bad mouthing me everywhere ;)

Did you see how the MOMO (normal) shed so nicely ? I had to clear one of his/her feet, but that was over in 2 seconds !

Janie.
Still need a name for Saddle back.... Golly I just can't wait to see this pattern !

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Um, Tom, Love ??? They would ALL be Pooper if I left this up to you ;)
Still love ya though !
Janie.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I like saddle back :) Theres probably not another creature on this earth with that name :)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Innnntroooduciiiing : Pooper Saddleback ! Or or Saddleback Pooper !
There, now he/she really has an original name !
thanks Guys !
Janie.

Latest posts