• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi There!!!

Amanda A

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm excited to chat with other beardie lovers! I find it absolutely INSANE how hard I have fallen for my little guy! His name is Falcor, and he is nearly a year old now. He was crazy small when compared to his clutch mates, about half of their size. He has since stayed on the smaller side, although he has grown a lot since we brought him home last July! He's a very happy fellow! I'll post a few of the most recent photo shoot! He likes how slim he appears from the high angle, full bod shot... Between you and I, he's much chunkier than the photos suggest! If you tell him I said that, I'll deny it!
IMG_1112.JPG IMG_1228.JPG IMG_1232.JPG

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum and yes they are soo easy to fall in love with!! lol He's a cutie!!

Amanda A

Bearded Dragon Egg
Why is he so little? He's adorable.
I have no idea! He and one other hatchling were tiny next to their clutch mates, and still are very small. He eats like a champ and is very heathy and happy though. I've talked to many people and no one has ever seen a dwarf beardie, but everyone agrees he's healthy and happy.... Just the runt I guess?

Lasen72

Juvenile Dragon
Those nails look long as crap, haha, might want to lie him run around in some tile or concrete to file them down a little bit. He looks great though

Amanda A

Bearded Dragon Egg
Those nails look long as crap, haha, might want to lie him run around in some tile or concrete to file them down a little bit. He looks great though

Haha it's funny you say that, I've been thinking the same for the past week or so. The concrete stepping stone type things in his tank are suppose to help with that, but I don't think he walks on them much. I've been thinking about doing some research on filing them down a bit. He gets so mellow and lazy when I'm holding him I think he would be bothered by it a bit.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to the forum, he's a doll!

You can either put tile down on the floor of the tank and as he walks on them the nails file down. Or since he is a hypo dragon, you can easily see the quick of his nails so you can take a nail clipper and just clip the tip of the nail off.

Latest posts