• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi some pics of a viv i,m building for a baby beardie hope you like it

jepo55

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi my first custom viv build hope you like it. When its finished i will post more pics;)

Attachments

• viv custom mine.jpg
    viv custom mine.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 106

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
DemonShed4.jpg

Looking nice, but is going to be hell to clean, disinfect & will provide lots of immovable hiding spots for feeders to hide in ...

jepo55

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi i,ve made it so the hide,steps and rock cluster are all removeble for cleaning so it just leaves a big open space to clean i,ll post some pics for you when i take them so you can see what i mean

jepo55

Bearded Dragon Egg
not got it yet but getting a baby for this viv. I am building a 7ft ,2ft ,3ft viv for when it older so any ideas for background are welcome

jepo55

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi i just got the first coat of paint on, i changed the colour from sand to mid to dark earth as the sand colour looked real bad under lighting and to get it looking right under light it was really bright yellow with no lights on.here is a updated pic

1st coat(2).jpg
paint 1st coat.jpg

Latest posts