• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

............hi; not new to this forum

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I would like to say a special thanks to Josh, [forum looks great] and Noella,[whom has not been on either, Augie[whom I have not seen yet;] Aleena for her help in the past and a very special thanks to GERM of course, he has helped me and lots of others in the past.Say hi; to Diegothediggy; whom I have had the occasion to talk to.Any one I have missed please forgive me[old age lol] no offence to any one-river-7

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I would like to say a special thanks to Josh, [forum looks great] and Noella,[whom has not been on either, Augie[whom I have not seen yet;] Aleena for her help in the past and a very special thanks to GERM of course, he has helped me and lots of others in the past.Say hi; to Diegothediggy; whom I have had the occasion to talk to.Any one I have missed please forgive me[old age lol] no offence to any one-river-7

Welcome back river-7! We've become a small group these days but we seem to have gotten a lot of new members. Germ helped me with a few things too, sadly he is no longer part of the forum. Noella and Diegothediggy and Augie come buy every so often. Noella's Allie died last year, it was very sad. She has a beautiful new baby named Maya, there's some photos of her in the media section. Glad to have you back!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That must have been sad for Noella; She really loved that little girl and I loved hearing about her. Patsy; did you at one-time have a beardie by the name of Spike with a short tail?? or I am thinking about another Patsy?? [old age again kicking in lol. River--7 thanks for the welcome back.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That must have been sad for Noella; She really loved that little girl and I loved hearing about her. Patsy; did you at one-time have a beardie by the name of Spike with a short tail?? or I am thinking about another Patsy?? [old age again kicking in lol. River--7

Nope. I have a girl named Dexter she is 2 1/2 now and a boy named Luci he's 1 1/2.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
By the way I have just 1-baby and she is 1/2 leather back and 1/2 regular but very cute and I love her and only had her since fri; but she's coming along nicely. river-7

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I remember your screen name but don't remember the details about your baby. My memory isn't the greatest :confused: Do you have any bearded dragons at the moment?

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Patsy; looking for a name for her and she's hard to name as I have had soo many dragons in the past-I have probably used up all the names that I liked lol-river-7

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Names are hard sometimes. I just try to let them come to me as I see what their personality is. With our chameleon we had 3 names before we decided on Bumble.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Must be a red dragon! Flame sounds like a unisex name must in case she turns out to be a boy. I do like Cayenne though.

Latest posts