• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi im lindsay

Lbrown44

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi my name is Lindsay and i decided to join because we bought a baby bearded dragon. we think its a boy so hes named Steve. he eats like there's no tomorrow and loves my golden retriever named buddy. his dad was a very bright orange color and he's started to become very orange too. we bought him from a breeder at the willsonville reptile expo in Oregon. he is now 3 months old and couldn't be doing better. we decided to buy him because we fell in love with his dad who was at the expo but not for sale. he was about the coolest beardie we had ever seen and wanted one of his babies. he had been mated with a female that was an unbelievable yellow so one way or another our baby should be gorgeous.

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi Lindsay! Welcome to the forum~~and to being a Dragon-Slave!! :)
He sounds like a beautiful baby, I am looking forward to seeing some pictures!

Lbrown44

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Lindsay! Welcome to the forum~~and to being a Dragon-Slave!! :)
He sounds like a beautiful baby, I am looking forward to seeing some pictures!
i posted a picture of him eating on Buddy's leg in the contest. and here he is on top of Buddy's head eating. hes always eating
mail

Latest posts