• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi! I Just turned into a dragon lover!!

Pinky

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello! I have kept amphibians for six years, helping with a rescue centre as their Amphibian expert. I have often come away with a snake, a tortoise, a spider....and yesterday I spied this Beardy. I was told he was recovering from MBD, and that he had no vision in one eye, and no toes on his back foot, and was called Blindeye Stumpyfut. They were debating whether to put him to sleep.... :eek: :'( So (after speeding around buying all the necessary equipment) I came home with him, my first ever Beardy ;D. He will always have problems, but hes gorgeous and he certainly wont be my last Beardy!! Still deciding on a nice new name...suggestions would be greatfully received!! I will post a picture shortly, and I look forward to hearing from you!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
seems to me his name needs to be lucky cause he is lucky you found him ;D
awesome of you to rescue this fella he needs a loving home

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome to the forum! bless your heart for taking that beardie im sure he appreciates it =]

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Helloooooooo and welcome to your New Family ! ;)
Janie.
Pictures of "Lucky" please ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI, Pinky and welcome to our forum. You have a big heart. I am so glad you are going to rename him. That name sounds horrible. I'm sure you will pick the best name as you get to know the little guy.

Pinky

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you for the warm welcome... and after many hours in deep thought, I am calling him Jethro. He is, so far, settling in well, eating from my fingers, and happily falls asleep on my lap. His has trouble climbing, so my husband sawed a chunk off the log I got him, and he can manage to get on that to bask. He cant go in the hidey hole I bought...it seems to be because he cant see to go in, so will make him one with a wide entry/exit so he can get in and out easily! Its a mutual learning curve for Jethro and I and I hope he is patient with me! He did a poo today, and all looked ok (lol). Will try and get pic on here today, as I am so proud of him , I cant wait to show him off ;D

Latest posts