• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi I am new! And I am a want-to-be Beardie mom!

Petlover500

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all!
I am Petlover500!!! ❤❤❤

I REALLY want a boy Beardie! I have been doing lots of research!
But I JUST got a corn snake a month ago, so I am problabley not going to get a Beardie tell a while :/
But more time to learn and be ready right?! :D

Thanks!
I hope to be accepted into the Beardie-crowd! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hi to you my names penny and i have two male beardie Diego and Boris. They the best pets eva :)

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have 2 girls only had them 2 months. They are 5 and 6 months old I think. I love them they are so great I thought I was gonna lose one at first cause she got really sick but they are all good now. Good luck if you get one you won't be sorry.

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome. I can understand wanting a male but honestly both sexes are great. My 2 boys are easily the funniest pets I have ever had. My 3 girls are great.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I agree both sexes are great! My two have completely different personalities it's so fun to watch them both.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I jave two males and they cudnt b any more different. Diego refusing to go sleep at the min his lught wen off but 10 mins ago n he still sat at the.glass little sod ;)

Latest posts