• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Sparks, NV

Dragon_the_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
We just picked up a dragon for my son’s 9th birthday. Dragon has settled in quite well and is becoming a fun part of our family. Looking forward to years of fun with this guy/gal.
AE0AC694-C04B-43AE-875D-89F849F2BAA4.jpeg
B0D7AB1B-4104-44C0-B99C-BFFA226AE24A.jpeg
B9DAB712-CF3A-4ED8-8C2F-8E28F31BC680.jpeg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Very cute! Just a tip, you want to feed them bugs that are no bigger than the space between their eyes. I would go down a size or two on the crickets for a few months.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Super cute little one! along with ^^^ make sure you remove any uneaten crickets so they don't nibble on your little one when it sleeps

JasperMoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So cute! Welcome & congratulations! My daughter & I just got our first Beardies just before Christmas. My daughter is 9 & hers looked just like yours when we first got her. We are so smitten with them, we wish we could take them all home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacqui Gibson

Bearded Dragon Egg
So cute! Welcome & congratulations! My daughter & I just got our first Beardies just before Christmas. My daughter is 9 & hers looked just like yours when we first got her. We are so smitten with them, we wish we could take them all home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are too cute for their own good. :bd::(