• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Pluto

hanfon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi there, I've been reading your forum for a while now. I have a gorgeous fella (?) called Pluto who is approx 9 months old. We have had him for about 4 weeks now and are sooo in love with him. He measures 37 cm (15 in)from nose to tail tip. does this sound an Ok size? Havent weighed him yet.
I have learned so much from here, thankyou all. We live in Sunshine Coast Australia.
Will now follow the photobucket link to try upload a pic or several.
More soon
Hannah

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Hannah, welcome aboard.
Looking forward to see your pooper ;D

All dragons grow at different rates and 15 inches aint bad. It depends on genes and how he (see youre not sure) was taken care of before you got him.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
15 inches sounds good. Mine is just about to turn 10 months and is only 15.5 so sounds good. Plus like Monique said they all grow at different rates.

hanfon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey thanks.. having probs trying to upload different pics of Pluto, all the steps in the info worked perfectly for the first one ;)
Will work it out tho, and I will make sure to do the pics on the photos thread..

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome aboard, Hannah! Glad you decided to join us.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hello hello. welcome to insanity

Pogie said:
It depends on genes and how he (see youre not sure) was taken care of before you got him.

My guess is that his genes are amazing in the least.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and Hannah and welcome! Congrats on your baby.

Latest posts