• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi Everyone!

LeslieA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi all,
We just got our first beardie. Yesterday in fact. It's very young, so the pet store tells us. Do not know yet if it's a boy or a girl. I feel overwhelmed at the moment with all the reading I've done. :)
This is my daughters she's wanted a lizard for a while now, so we finally broke down yesterday. We brought it home about 3pm set her up in her viv and let her settle down. She ate 5 crickets last night woot! And I think she also ate some of her salad, which I've read that they may or may not at this young age. Double woot. So this morning we gave her some fresh salad and 5 more crickets, then I had to leave. She was chasing them down when I had to go, I need to go home to pick up my son from the bus (he's in kindergarten) so I'll check on her and make sure she ate them all.

Well we are excited to have her. Her? oh boy! hahahahaah

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hiiii Leslie ! COngrates ! Welcome to the Family !;)
Now if you want, you can go over all your viv equipt to see if it is the right stuff, or wrong, or if you needed anything else.. also if you check out the care sheets here on the forum, that helps out lots too !
Pictures are always welcome !
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to our forum. Can't wait to hear about your adventures with your beardie.

As an FYI...here is some basic info on care:
Bearded Dragon Care

LeslieA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks so much for the welcome. She did eat all her crickets. Woot. ;D

Latest posts