• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone!!!

Angela5683

Bearded Dragon Egg
My name is Angela and this is the first forum that I have ever participated in. I have 3 bearded dragons (2 adults and 1 hatchling). I also have 11 snakes, 7 leopard geckos, 2 day geckos, 2 crested geckos, 1 crocodile skink, 1 bibrons gecko, 1 Chinese water dragon, 9 tarantulas, 2 dogs, 1 gerbil and 7 cats. In other words we live in a zoo (lol). I am married with 2 kids and my job is to take care of everyone. I am also interested in tattoos and have 10 of them. I love the outdoors and my husband and I have a wonderful yard with lots of plants that we tend to every day.

Reactions: NLC

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF1.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF, Angela! Hope to share some awesome experiences with you!

NLC

Hatchling Dragon
That is quite a zoo! What kind of snakes and dogs do you have?

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Zomg! Thats a big family. Welcome to the forums, if u need a hand just ask I know my first trip to a forum confused me.

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome Angela! You sound like a fun lady! I am also a tattoo "hobbyist" and have quite the zoo as well! I hope you enjoy your first forum experience here at BDF! :)

Latest posts