• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi everyone =). im not sure what morph my beardie is any suggestions??

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
had her for a little over a year now. shes starting to get her lavender stripes now and orange and red on her sides =)

happy too join your community of bearded dragon fans . count me in!

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
more photos this time i resized my huge image sizes.

more pictures of Zelda =]

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum. Not sure of the morph - morphs is a funny topic. It can be breeder specific.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As Renee said
Morphs tend to be at the discretion of the breeder. Unfortunately you have almost no way of getting a "specific" morph name without knowing whom the original breeder is.
she is a citrus(yellow) phase drragon but i cant tell you anything other than that (sept that she is very pretty)

and welcome to the forum

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i see.. ya i figured as much.. lol. i got her from a pet store. they said she was a sand fire.. but she doesn't look like one at all. thanks for the welcome =). ill be sure too post more pictures of my girl as she gets bigger. I'm such a noob too bearded dragons. i know how to make her happy and thats what counts =)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, we were all noobs at one time or another. Here's a link to a caresheet. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions -
Bearded Dragon Care

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks. i should rephrase. im a noob too bearded dragon variations =). im a huge reptile lover. so taking care of by beardie isn't too difficult. i actually got Zelda from a friend of mine. he bought two beardies and didn't have the time for her. so i gladly took her. i have her in a custom built enclosure. im using a ceramic heat light that she loves. and a basking light also. but most of the time i just have her out on my desk while im doing homework. she just sits there and watches me work all night =)). i love her!.

Latest posts