• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone! I'm New to the forum

Brittany

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi, my name is Brittany, I live in the Silicon Valley in California and currently have 3 beardies. I have a male german giant who is 2 years old, a smaller 1 year old male that I think is GG and I just got a bright red Double Het Leatherback X Red Pastel/Cawley/HypoRed/OGG (Het Hypo) - 8 Inch Female.

Attachments

• 460706561.jpg
    460706561.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 37
  • puck bath 2.jpg
    puck bath 2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 442886459.jpg
    442886459.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 35

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello Brittany and thanks for joining us here at BDF!
We're glad to have you. Thanks for sharing photos of your dragons - they look great!

Brittany

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello Brittany and thanks for joining us here at BDF!
We're glad to have you. Thanks for sharing photos of your dragons - they look great!
I was told that my year old one is runty, cause he's only 12 inches long at a year, but I'm working on feeding him more so he grows. I just got some calcium fortified cricket food so the crickets are better.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome! Your beardies look great ;)

At 1 year and only 12 inches is pretty small. He still has some time to do a little more growing but he probably wont reach a "normal" size. How big are the other 2?

Brittany

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome! Your beardies look great ;)

At 1 year and only 12 inches is pretty small. He still has some time to do a little more growing but he probably wont reach a "normal" size. How big are the other 2?

I think the problem was I was living in a really really cold place, and even with the heat lamps on it wasn't very warm, so he didn't eat much. My other beardy who is 2 years old is 16 and 1/4 inches, and the new baby I just got on the 30th is 8 inches.

Latest posts