• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi and I'm new to the forum

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi. I'm Noella and I've got my first ever bearded dragon back in December. Ali and I are dropping by to say hello.

Ali's story: Ali had been sexed as a female when I first got him and he changed genders to that of a male. I'm only making a guess that when he reached a certain age, he changed. Alice used to be his name, then I changed his name to Allie, because at this time, I thought he was a female. Then I changed his name to Ali. I still call him Allie, but he doesn't care. He loves the attention I give him every day and loves being talked to.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcomeToTheForums.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice pics!
Ali had been sexed as a female when I first got him and he changed genders to that of a male. I'm only making a guess that when he reached a certain age, he changed.
They don't 'Change Genders', some are hard to sex visually, particularly when really young. Someone just 'Guessed' wrong, either then or now. ;)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah. Hmm. Aren't they all born females? I read they were born as females first somewhere on the Web. :confused:

Latest posts