• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi Again

DaniandPickle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My name is Dani and my friend here is Pickle. We've been together since October. Pickle is growing nicely and eating well. Winter is almost over and springs coming fast.
I thought I would drop by and see what kinds of plans everybody has for this summer in regard to lighting, heating, and keeping the power bills on lower end of heart attack level

Chad N Trixie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey whats up? im just gonna use lower wattage and depending on how the weather is maybe even turning of her (trixies) lights. We'll see how it goes, but i can't wait for summer to get here!! It's been a long winter lol.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I, too, can hardly wait for summer. It'll be nice to not have to pay such a huge gas bill. At the same time though, the electric bill has been creeping up slowly. Dont turn on that AC!

Latest posts